Role: Project Worker
Rate of Pay: £8.43 Per Hour
ADULLAM Social Enterprise Recruitment Service is recruiting experienced Project Workers to provide housing related support to a variety of 24 hour supported accommodation services in the Merseyside area, including Domestic Violence Service and female offender services and Mental Health services.
We require candidates with experience in this role. We can offer a range of various shift patterns including day and night shifts, weekend and or mid week work, planned or short notice shifts.
- Relevant experience of working in a supported Housing Setting
- Experience of supporting a diverse range of vulnerable clients
Project Worker Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing support to service users with a variety of support needs
- Supporting and empowering service users with housing related issues such as rents, repairs, and housing and welfare benefits
- Following support plans and ensuring that service users are receiving the relevant support.
- Liaising with local agencies and assisting service users to access employment or education services.
- Multi-agency partnership working
- An ability to work effectively on your own or as a team member.
- An ability to identify Health and Safety issues and action repairs and maintenance of property.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to maintain accurate records.
- An understanding of the need for confidentiality.
IMMEDIATE START SUBJECT TO REFERENCES AND DBS CHECKS
Apply for the Role
To Apply For The Role, Fill Out The Form Below