Role: Support Worker
Rate of Pay: Exceeds Minimum Wage
Location: East Midlands
ADULLAM Social Enterprise Recruitment Service is recruiting experienced Support Workers to provide housing related support to care leavers (16-18) and young people (18-25) within a 24 hour supported accommodation setting.
We require candidates with experience in this role. We can offer a range of shift patterns including day and night shifts, weekend and or mid week work, planned and short notice shifts.
- Relevant experience of working in a supported Housing Setting
- Experience of supporting young people
Support Worker Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing general housing related support to residents and service users who have varying support needs
- Ability to assess housing and support needs as part of a multi- agency process and to identify and break down barriers to housing for service users
- To provide a reception services and to welcome and record visitors and residents to the building
- The ability to manage the safety and security of the residents and buildings
- The ability to operate CCTV security systems
- The ability to respond appropriately to challenging and confrontational behaviour
- To patrol and inspect all communal areas of the building ensuring that they are kept clean and free of hazards and record all patrols and inspections
- The ability to manage incidents and undertake lone working
- An ability to identify Health and Safety issues and action repairs and maintenance of property.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to maintain accurate records.
- An understanding of need for confidentiality.
We require workers who have a minimum of one year experience of delivering support and who are available to work day/night shifts and weekends. We can offer full and part time hours on a flexible working basis that suits you. We are also interested to hear from candidates who are looking for weekend work only.
We offer excellent rates of pay whilst accruing holiday pay
Immediate start employment and DBS checks
Apply for the Role
To Apply For The Role, Fill Out The Form Below