We know it can be hard to find the time to volunteer. However the benefits of volunteering can be enormous. As a not for profit organisation we work with people in need. Volunteering with us, will directly benefit the people we work with and support us in achieving our mission.
We will work with you to make the right match, which could connect you to your local community, meet new friends, learn new skills and even advance your career. Perhaps you are retired with a skill set that you could teach or share with others in your spare time.
No matter what skill or experience or interest you have, as we work with a range of services and different professions, we offer a range of exciting volunteer opportunities across a number of regions of the UK. Whether you want to use your existing skills or you want to learn new skills, we can help you achieve this.
Benefits of volunteering:
- make a positive difference to your community or people’s’ lives.
- improve your confidence, wellbeing and self-esteem
- gain invaluable work experience
- receive high quality training and develop new skills
- use existing skills and knowledge to benefit the local community
- join a fantastic team and make a real difference
What we offer:
- Supportive and friendly atmosphere
- Additional training
- Employer references
- Volunteer incentive and recognition
Types of volunteering
- Supporting vulnerable people in the community and in supported accommodation services
- Corporate – Fundraising, IT, HR, Finance, Administration, Business Development
- Recruitment or Training
- Mentoring, counselling or befriending
- Outdoor activities, walking, cycling, gardening, day trips
- Creative activities, cooking, wellbeing activities, arts and crafts, woodworking
- If you have a particular interest or skills then please contact us to discuss
ASE provide donations and financial support to an outreach project in Sheffield who offer Volunteer opportunities. We host a website for them in order to support the amazing volunteering opportunities that they offer. You can read more about how they use our donations and support.
To make a donation, we are able to process online donations through our Business PayPal account using our email@example.com email address. Or visit our donations page for more information
Get in touch
If you want to find out more about us, or volunteer, then get in touch with us.