Each year we fund a number of community initiatives that are driven by various factors such as, demand for our services, pandemic impacts, financial economy impacts, hardship in areas of deprivation, social wellbeing and the ongoing need for striving for better and safer communities though sustainability.
Over the past 12 months we have achieved:
2022 – Social Value delivered:
- Raising awareness in Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Providing financial donations to a Hardship Fund
- Delivering free training and business support
- Providing financial assistance supporting co-production activities
- Providing financial assistance to tackle Food Poverty
- Providing funding and supporting mental health and wellbeing projects
- Supporting digital inclusion in the community
Community projects we funded
Supporting Mental Health and Wellbeing initiatives in the community This year we donated money...
Raising Awareness in Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Adullam Social Enterprises actively...